Sunday 28 October 2012

The Last Temptation of Christ (1988)


Visually superb film. I like how there are used angles and frames of camera. I saw that film when I was on high school and I remember how the film hit me with its powerful atmosphere and great performances of both main characters (Jesus and Judas). 


A desert scene


































































Crucified




















































Light change: God took Magnalene to heaven



Lazar scene: I like those shots framed by a hole of cave here.




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Emil
    What a fascinating set of picture! Much more than a desert scene..
    Hope all going well with the course
    Best wishes
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Margaret, It was emotional experiences when I was watching the film again. Great experiences, I must see it again early :-).

      Delete