Sunday 4 November 2012

Exercise Atmosphere


As second I wanted a romantically atmosphere. I was curious if I can build it only by candles. The main problem is the sensitiveness of my camera which is not good to record those dark scenes. Anyway the result was not bad even I think the sequence could be more light and full of more flashing lights from candles. I changed here a little bit the colouring adding a little bit of yellow.



As first I wanted to make an atmosphere of mystery. My intention was to use only one source of light. I put the scene close to wall to produce some shadows on the wall to support scariness. I did not record the sound and I think it is the missing element which is expected here and somehow the silence spoiled the sequence. I added here the green colour here to support the feeling of deprese.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment