Tuesday 18 December 2012

Exercise: new soundtrack

I removed the original audio track and replace them by new recorded sounds. As the background I used a noise of a washing machine and clock ticking. I put there a breathing to enhance a presence of a person who is looking for something. In total I made five layers.

I really like the background noises, It makes the video more real, even in the original track the washing machine was not there. I was playing with the sound when the bottle is opening and I could not match precisely the hand moving with the sound, but finally I found a position for the sound which is good.

Great experience with adding sounds in post production. I like it more than original because it builds the atmosphere better.



Here is a printscreen of the layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment